The Secure-i service allows for a subscription to send out an email notification for certain events such as loss of connection to the server, motion detected, or camera reconnected to the server. This article will describe the steps necessary to configure those alerts.
- Log into the user account associated with the camera through your designated company portal
- Click on the Settings button
- Click "Go to advanced settings"
- Click the "Configure Notifications" link from the Messages section
- Click "Create new notification rule"
- Under "Notify for?" select the desired devices, we recommend choosing "All devices on account"
- Under "Notify when?" select
- Device becomes unreachable
- Device comes online
- Alarm arrives - If you want to receive alarm notifications
- Edge storage unavailable - if you are using an SD card or Network share
NOTE: When the notification limit has been reached the system will no longer send out notifications until the user follows steps 1-3 and then clicks acknowledge. This will reset the limit count. For this reason we suggest setting the limit to Unlimited.